Stromlo Running Festival
Subject to my entry fee being non refundable in the circumstances described below, entry fees are non-refundable after December 31, 2012. Prior to this date Run For Your Life Pty Ltd will retain 25% of the entry fee to cover administration and handling costs. After the 1st of January 2013, it is possible to transfer your entry into another person's name for the administration cost of $30. To withdraw or change your entry you will need to email us at email@example.com.
Fees will be processed by Run For Your Life Pty Ltd and an item will appear on your statement showing funds being debited by Run For Your Life.
- I agree to the following as condition of participating in the STROMLO Running Festival ("Event"). Event means all or any of the events incorporated in the STROMLO Running Festival.
- I acknowledge that: I participate in the Event at my own risk. I will take all reasonable measures to protect myself from the risks of participation. I accept all responsibility for travel and medical insurance and for payment and/or reimbursement of medical/surgical expenses incurred on my behalf.
- I am responsible for all property I bring on the Event sites and that Run For Your Life Pty Ltd, Smart Start Pty Ltd and the YMCA of Canberra Runners Club accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to this property.
- I consent to the conduct of identity verification checks, background security checks and any other security checks (which may include inspecting my personal property) prior to my entry to and departure from any Events sites.
- I undertake to comply with all applicable regulations, by laws and rules of the Australian Sports Drug Agency (ASDA) in relation to the Event and will comply with all reasonable directions and decisions of the officials, and other representatives of ASDA and the STROMLO Running Festival.
- I release Run For Your Life Pty Ltd, Smart Start Pty Ltd and the YMCA of Canberra Runners Club (and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents) from any claim and from any liability (to the extent permitted by law) for, or as a result of any loss, injury or damage suffered by me in relation to my attendance and participation at the Event, how so ever caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of Run For Your Life Pty Ltd, Smart Start Pty Ltd and the YMCA of Canberra Runners Club (and / or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and / or agents).
- To the best of my knowledge, I am not suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render me unfit to participate in the Event.
- I being the competitor, have read and agreed to these terms and conditions. I understand that by supplying Run For Your Life with my e-mail address I will receive regular e-newsletter updates from the Event Organisers in order to keep me informed about the Event.
- If the Event is cancelled for safety concerns or otherwise as a result of something beyond the reasonable control of Run For Your Life including without limitation strong winds, heavy rain, lightening and accidents, I accept that my entry fee will be non refundable. In addition I acknowledge I will have no claim against Run For Your Life for any loss or damage I may suffer as a result of such cancellation.
- I agree to abide by, and accept any decision made by Run For Your Life Pty Ltd, Smart Start Pty Ltd or the YMCA of Canberra Runners Club for the conduct of any event or other activity.
- I agree to personal details such as name, age, sex and performance being shown in published results.
Run For Your Life stages this event to benefit the sport of athletics. Run For Your Life collects information from all participants and may use this information to keep you informed of updates surrounding the Event.
Run For Your Life collect your personal information for the purpose of conducting the Event, including identifying participants, recording results and communication with you about this or other events.